- Country: United States of America
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group Ltd.
- Frequency of Publication: Bi-Annually
- Published: From: 1987 To: Present
- ISSN: 0892-9092 (Print) 1948-4798 (Electronic)
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/uytj20/current
- Children and Youth
- Drama and Theatre Education
- Theatre and Performance
- Drama Therapy
Youth Theatre Journal is a refereed journal which draws its contributions from a wide community of researchers, philosophers, educators, and performance theorists.
Youth Theatre Journal welcomes 4,000-6,000 word articles which report on and discuss research and methodological issues from the point of view of philosophy, history, educational theory, sociology, critical theory, and comparative studies.
The journal focuses of the dissemination of ideas relating to practical and theoretical developments in the field of theatre and performance by, with, and for children and youth and drama/theatre education.