- Country: International (Primarily Australia)
- Publisher: Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies
- Frequency of Publication: Quarterly
- Published: From: 1982 To: Present
- ISSN: 1038 - 2569 (Print)
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.acys.info/ysa
- Wellbeing and Safety
- Young People in Society
- Participation and Development
- Self-Expression and Activities
- Youth Work and the Youth Sector
Youth Studies Australia is a peer-reviewed journal providing interdisciplinary, research-based information and analysis on issues affecting Australians from early adolescence to young adulthood.
The journal aims to present youth issues and research in a way that is accessible and reader-friendly, but which retains scholarly integrity.
Youth Studies Australia has an International Editorial Board, which contains 51 members (50 listed online).