- Country: International
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group Ltd.
- Frequency of Publication: Quarterly
- Published: From: 2006 To: Present
- ISSN: 1745-0128 (Print) 1745-0136 (Electronic)
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rvch20
- Youth at Risk
- Health and Welfare
- Developed and Developing Countries
Vulnerable Children and Youth Studies is an essential peer-reviewed journal analyzing psychological, sociological, health, gender, cultural, economic, and educational aspects of children and adolescents in developed and developing countries.
This international publication forum provides a much-needed interdisciplinary focus on vulnerable children and youth at risk, specifically in relation to health and welfare issues, such as mental health, illness (including HIV/AIDS), disability, abuse, neglect, institutionalization, poverty, orphanhood, exploitation, war, famine, and disaster.
Gathering scholarly work from a multisectoral field, the journal offers critique, analysis, and insight with regard to vulnerable children and youth in a range of settings, and aims to be widely consulted for cutting-edge research as well as effective policy and intervention.