- Country: United States of America
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group Ltd.
- Frequency of Publication: Quarterly
- Published: From: 1956 To: Present
- ISSN: 1045-988X (Print) 1940-4387 (Electronic)
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/vpsf20
- Alternative Education
- Special Education
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Education Policy and Politics
- Educational Change and School Reform
- School Leadership
- Management and Administration
Preventing School Failure provides a forum in which to examine critically emerging and evidence-based practices that are both data driven and practical for children and youth in general and alternative education systems.
Authors are afforded the opportunity to discuss and debate critical and sometimes controversial issues that affect the education of children and adolescents in various settings.
Preventing School Failure is a peer-reviewed academic journal for administrators, educators, mental health workers, juvenile justice and corrections personnel, day and residential treatment personnel, staff-development specialists, teacher educators, and others.
Our goal is to share authoritative and timely information with a wide-ranging audience dedicated to serving children and adolescents in general education, special education, and alternative education programs.