- Country: Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore
- Publisher: The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
- Frequency of Publication: Bi-Annually
- Published: From: 1998 To: Present
- ISSN: 1029-7847 (Print)
- Language: Chinese, English
- Weblink: http://yrc.hkfyg.org.hk/eng/journal.html
- Youth policy
- Youth Services
- Youth Work
- Youth Legislation
The objective of publishing the Journal of Youth Studies is to provide a forum for professional discussion on youth policies so as to advocate for better legislation and policies for youth services.
Readers of the Journal of Youth Studies are primarily those involved in youth services and research, including social workers, educators, medical practitioners, academics and experts, as well as senior government officials and policy-makers.