- Country: International
- Publisher: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Frequency of Publication: Tri-Annually
- Published: From: 1984 To: Present
- ISSN: 1546-2250 (Print - 1984-1995)
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.colorado.edu/journals/cye/
- Youth Environments
- Children and Youth with Special Needs
- Physical Environments
- Child and Youth Participation
- Children and Youth in Environments of Disadvantage
The mission of Children, Youth and Environments (CYE) is to facilitate the dissemination of knowledge and stimulate discussion in support of inclusive and sustainable environments for children and youth everywhere.
CYE pursues this mission through publication of a peer-reviewed online journal that offers researchers a high-quality, refereed outlet for sharing their work and learning about new studies in the field.
CYE has a global audience and seeks to connect the worlds of research, policy and practice. We ask authors to consider possible implications of their research and to draw lessons from experiences with approaches that work and others that do not when dealing with particular problems. This orientation reflects our concern with interdisciplinary collaboration and application.
Print issues were published from 1984 through 1995. The journal is now published only in an online format. All issues, including scanned back issues are currently available via JSTOR http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=chilyoutenvi