- Country: South Africa
- Publisher: The National Association of Child Care Workers
- Frequency of Publication: Bi-Monthly
- Published: From: 1984 To: 2010
- ISSN: Not Available
- Language: English
- Weblink: http://www.naccw.org.za/journal/index.html
- Child and Youth Care
- Professional Development
- Vulnerable and at Risk Children and Youth
Child and Youth Care Work is a non-commercial and private subscription journal. It is published bi-monthly in February, April, June, August, October and December.
The journal is produced by National Association of Child Care Workers; a registered non-profit organization which has been working independently to promote optimal standards of care for orphaned, vulnerable and at-risk children and youth for over 30 years. All NACCW activities focus on improving the quality of services to children and youth – through developing the abilities of those who work directly with them.